Leaving the Cult of Zion!sm
Indie Nile
127K subscribers
292,326 views Aug 10, 2024 #israel #propaganda #palestine
Go to https://ground.news/indie to separate truth from propaganda. Subscribe through my link for 40% off unlimited access this month and become a smarter news consumer.
==
Transcript
H since more or less that we are born the Israeli military is presented even
when you are a baby as a a sacred a
holy like anyone growing up in Israel uh I went through the whole indoctrination and we are being trained to be soldiers from kindergarten Israeli democracy
Institute does surveys and they find Israeli youth are less and less likely
to be willing to study in a classroom with a non-jewish person what happened to Israeli Society will need to be studied and will be studied I think for
many decades it is a social collapse it's also psychological collapse it has to do with the fact that Israelis have
lost connection with reality we hate War because we love life there one final question yeah you come up here looked at
binoculars into some Northern Gaza here what what was your thoughts disappointed I expected to see more destruction
welcome everybody to another special episode of the one state solution podcast we're both anti- Zionist Israeli
Jews zionists are using our religion our identity to justify all these crimes say
that you're a je true Liberation for us is also Liberation from Zionism we don't
2:032 minutes, 3 secondsbuy this story that Zionism is the movement of Jewish Liberation no it isn't it is Jewish enslavement for me it
2:102 minutes, 10 secondswas a process of kind of like unlearning Zionism and we imagine this as a heart demon part god that demands sacrifices
2:192 minutes, 19 secondsand I think every fascist cult is built on the concept of sacri sacrifice you could say that that was
2:262 minutes, 26 secondshamas's biggest mistake they had assumed that the Israeli leadership would care enough about the lives of B Jews
2:352 minutes, 35 secondsfamilies of hostages who have been saying for months we want a ceasefire we all know it's not about the hostages how can you say that you're Jewish I don't
2:442 minutes, 44 secondsunderstand how the typical Israeli Jewish U family can say things like um they're using their children as a Force
2:512 minutes, 51 secondsShield while educating their their own children to violence and then uh setting them off to not only kill but also also
3:003 minutesto be killed this is deadly serious we have to liberate ourselves from this death
3:083 minutes, 8 secondsmachine the only people who don't know what is going on in Gaza at this point are theists because they are part of
3:163 minutes, 16 secondsthis bubble of
3:233 minutes, 23 seconds[Music]
3:273 minutes, 27 secondspropaganda it's hard to talk to zionists about Zionist because Israel has invited them into this intoxicating story of transcendence of spiritual significance
3:353 minutes, 35 secondsand with that story you're able to mobilize them any way that you wouldn't without the story because of course Israel is not going to say to the Israelis oh we're putting you there because we want to steal land it has to
3:443 minutes, 44 secondsbe about the Homeland because in the early years of Zionism by the way the founders like Theodore herel were actually looking at other places to start up the state of Israel other than
3:523 minutes, 52 secondsPalestine Uganda Argentina but then Palestine fit because it's the Homeland so you always need a story in order to form the strong emot attachment and that
4:014 minutes, 1 secondstory starts when you're very young which is why my Lipson guest this week is nit peled she's a professor of education at the Hebrew University and she talks a lot about how Israelis are
4:094 minutes, 9 secondsbrought up to view Palestine in a very dehumanizing way in order to legitimize this project and the reason that story that Israel sells to the Israelis is
4:184 minutes, 18 secondsvery powerful because it's linked to the trauma that the Jews carry from being persecuted you see it a lot with people like Amy Schumer the comedian who
4:254 minutes, 25 secondsbelieves she's under attack recently because she's Jewish and there was this one interview of her her where she speaks about growing up with anti-Semitism like they couldn't go to
4:334 minutes, 33 secondsthe country club for real she's saying this At first she starts like we couldn't go to the country club well you know there weren't many Jews at the Country Club and that's my experience I
4:414 minutes, 41 secondsknow it's not so terrible compared to others but that's exactly it's not terrible girl but this delusional point of view informs the way they see Israel
4:474 minutes, 47 secondsas always the victim it was sort of just explained to me and and shown to me that I should be embarrassed about being
4:564 minutes, 56 secondsJewish wasn't allowed in the you know country you like you there were no Jewish families in some of the country clubs some of the you know and um and
5:045 minutes, 4 secondsand hey you can always say other people had it worse and they did and but this this is my truth are you finding any or
5:135 minutes, 13 secondsmuch anti-Semitism directed at you since the Hamas attack I would say that that would be an incredible understatement
5:225 minutes, 22 secondsreally unfortunate but you know good for you for having the courage to stand out there and and stand up for what you
5:285 minutes, 28 secondsbelieve you know my my the few of my ancestors who survived the Holocaust I feel like it's the least I
5:375 minutes, 37 secondscan do it's amazing how she believes that her support of Israel is her standing up for Jews because it's so oblivious to the crimes that Israel is
5:445 minutes, 44 secondscommitting in the name of Judaism like lately there's this Palestinian Deton in prison who was raped by nine Israeli soldiers and they were arrested in
5:525 minutes, 52 secondsmilitary court and Israeli settlers stormed the military base where they were going to be tried to rescue them because they're holy Heroes and there
6:016 minutes, 1 secondwas one tweet that was going around that really sums up this delusional conflation of anti-Semitism with defending the crimes of Israel like this guy was actually saying no R can only
6:106 minutes, 10 secondshappen to Jews people who are non-jewish are lesser so the crime is less and then a complete heart pivot to Al so you don't want Jews to be safe like what how
6:186 minutes, 18 secondsdid you go from this to this but the reason they can go from this to this very easily because this is like a Reptilian Brain this is indoctrination they don't have to think because if they
6:266 minutes, 26 secondsthink and are thought critically this whole thing will get dismantled and the reason the indoctrination works is because of the old unresolved trauma there's an argument to be made that
6:356 minutes, 35 secondsoppressed people after a big event like that after a genocide like what happened in the Holocaust um there needs to be some form of counseling there needs to
6:436 minutes, 43 secondsbe some form of therapy of working through it and I feel instead we were offered Zionism as the solution so for this video I'm going to be interviewing
6:516 minutes, 51 secondsa lot of anti-zionist Jews who can think critically and who can see through the mask and because of people like that who are self-aware now when I hear like
6:586 minutes, 58 secondsZionist Jews defending Israel shut the [ __ ] up shut all the way the [ __ ] up
7:057 minutes, 5 secondsuntil you reach the top of shut [ __ ] Mountain where there are no more fuckups to shut so in this video we're going to
7:147 minutes, 14 secondstalk about Zionist who are indoctrinated basically Israel because of the early indoctrination that starts in the school days they don't need to tell them what to do they've already put the locks from
7:237 minutes, 23 secondsinside because Palestinians are locked from the outside right by Israel but Israeli Jews they gave them the key and they lock themselves inside and with
7:317 minutes, 31 secondsthis kind of mind control you can use the Zionist Jews as Shields figuratively in the sense of shielding Israel from accusations of war crimes like Hollywood
7:407 minutes, 40 secondsstars like Amy Schumer and galado the one who played Wonder Woman she was actually part of a very sexy photos shoot in that men's magazine Maxim are
7:477 minutes, 47 secondswe selling the war are we selling sex or are we using sex to sell the war and that Eden Golan the singer at your vision there was an interview with her
7:557 minutes, 55 secondsshe was being asked about that very thing like what do you say to the accusations that you're being used by Israel she was like I'm not wow so
8:058 minutes, 5 secondsconvincing you're not what you think Israel is going to tell you we're going to use you as a pawn of course you don't know Greta thumberg she accused Israel
8:148 minutes, 14 secondsof using you art wash if she was sitting here what would you say to her if she said you're a tool of the Israeli
8:218 minutes, 21 secondsgovernment to make them look better I'm not I'm not I'm just a 20-year-old girl singing really you're just a girl
8:308 minutes, 30 secondssinging Do you know Moroccan oil the main sponsor of your vision that's an Israeli company so this singing is on
8:388 minutes, 38 secondsthe backs of Palestinians babe we're all little girls with dreams Go sing in the bathroom [ __ ] China do what I love and then you have the other kind of using
8:468 minutes, 46 secondsIsraeli Jews as Shields the literal kind where they're soldiers at the front line of this land grab project you know Israelis are bond by law to serve in the
8:538 minutes, 53 secondsmilitary from the time they're 18 for 24 to 32 months and these days Orthodox Jews were formerly exempt from serving in the Army now they're being forced to
9:029 minutes, 2 secondsserve in the Army so Israel is literally a military base with good PR because it presents itself as a Homeland but it's a military base and it's become so
9:099 minutes, 9 secondsnormalized for Israeli Jews that they're part of this war machine we all know some someone who killed someone who harass but we don't feel it cuz for us
9:179 minutes, 17 secondsit's not personal that's political we take part of it when we go to the army yes and then we come back and no one is
9:249 minutes, 24 secondsjudging us for what we did yes and they are traumatized from what what they did but this uh system that encouraged you
9:329 minutes, 32 secondsto be in denial and repression yes and the government has also made it ordered that the soldiers will not have contact
9:409 minutes, 40 secondswith their families back home this is very unusual especially for such a long war and it first I thought this is because they don't want sensitive
9:489 minutes, 48 secondsmilitary information to leak outside of Gaza but later it turned out that what they really don't want is the soldiers
9:559 minutes, 55 secondsto hear what's happening back home because when they do they lose the will to fight and they lose H the sense of
10:0310 minutes, 3 secondspurpose another example of how Israel uses Jews as literal Shields is how it's convince them to put themselves and their family In Harm's Way to try to
10:1110 minutes, 11 secondsprotect this project like those settlers in the south on the border with Gaza who are there as a family picnic to block the aid going to Gaza there was a guy
10:1810 minutes, 18 secondswho made a documentary about it we are in a a highly militarized Zone on the border we Israel is dropping you know countless 2,000 PB bombs like it's a
10:2710 minutes, 27 secondsvery dangerous place and these people they're such Fanatics um that they had no problem bringing their children their
10:3410 minutes, 34 secondsbabies their strollers I would ask them I was like aren't you scared about bringing your your your child here and to them it's um teaching the child about
10:4310 minutes, 43 secondspatriotism this is what a patriot does a patriot helps their country win a war so it's it's mostly a family project but
10:5110 minutes, 51 secondsthe question is how does Israel get Israeli Jews to willingly become Shields many of the antiz Jews that I speak with for this video talk to us about the
10:5810 minutes, 58 secondsjourney that mental Journey they took the leap they took to get out of the grip of Zionism and there was one interview in particular that I spoke with with somebody who has already
11:0711 minutes, 7 secondsgotten out of it but it's still in the closet about being anti Zionist so she's appearing here in Anonymous form and the reason she doesn't want to be out it's
11:1511 minutes, 15 secondsbecause her family is quite famous like one of her relatives writes speeches for Biden when they see my face and then I'm talking out against Israel and I'm Pro
11:2411 minutes, 24 secondsPalestinian it will be maybe a very big deal my grandfather was a one of the most famous social justice people in in
11:3311 minutes, 33 secondsJewish culture when they see my face to that they're going to say you're associating your grandfather with
11:3911 minutes, 39 secondsthis uh I'm getting ready for that but I actually got interviewed at a pro Palestinian rally I was so nervous and
11:4811 minutes, 48 secondsall I said was I want Palestinian people to know that Jews don't hate them and that I want the cycle of violence to end that is all I said it floated through my
11:5811 minutes, 58 secondsfamily and my especially my sister's in-laws were very Zionist they found out about it they were upset they told my
12:0512 minutes, 5 secondssister and my brother-in-law and they took me out to dinner and they grilled me for two hours straight and I was very
12:1312 minutes, 13 secondsupset afterwards we we actually started screaming at each other at the restaurant at the end um I think the line for them was when I insinuated
12:2212 minutes, 22 secondsIsrael was a colony and they they told me that they felt like I had personally harmed them zionists
12:3112 minutes, 31 secondsalways feel personally attacked you know every time I hear a Zionist speak this is what I hear well how am I supposed to feel in this moment I didn't want to make it that everybody was attacking you
12:3912 minutes, 39 secondsI feel very attacked relax relax but this happens because the education system that starts very early
12:4712 minutes, 47 secondsfor Israeli Jews wraps up the conflict in their identity it intertwines their identity with the conflict and once you wrap your identity in something it's
12:5412 minutes, 54 secondstoast game over which brings us to the lips sync guest of this video n pet I'm playing her by the way here and she's going to pop up several times in the
13:0313 minutes, 3 secondsvideo there was one in the middle of the video where she talks about how she lost her daughter this was very intense but you're going to wait for that later but for now she's going to tell us about how
13:1113 minutes, 11 secondsthe indoctrination starts very early and she's being interviewed by a journalist also played by me who is eating
13:1813 minutes, 18 secondswatermelon because why not girl the idea is that since we are the Eternal victims
13:2513 minutes, 25 secondswe have to be domineering in the area in order to prevent another Holocaust right and that's the main Foundation of
13:3413 minutes, 34 secondsIsraeli education so can you imagine what happened to Israeli children when they exposed to these photographs from the age of
13:4213 minutes, 42 secondsthree every single year every single year they are afraid of
13:4813 minutes, 48 secondsanybody anybody now at the age of 16 17 they go to the death camps wrapped in
13:5513 minutes, 55 secondsIsraeli Flags a company but armed Israeli soldiers and they come back Nationalist and
14:0414 minutes, 4 secondsimbued with the urge to Revenge but the revenge is not towards the
14:1214 minutes, 12 secondsGerman or their collaborators no the revenge is directed towards the potential exterminators who are the
14:2014 minutes, 20 secondsPalestinians and the Arabs in general okay so it's it's a very sophisticated education that really educates the
14:2814 minutes, 28 secondschildren to take revenge at the wrong people now there are there is an organization in Israel called breaking
14:3514 minutes, 35 secondsthe silence in which ER soldiers confess about the Terrible Things They did during their army service until you know
14:4414 minutes, 44 secondssomething changed in them and all of them say I was educated to believe that whatever I do to Palestinians will save
14:5114 minutes, 51 secondsus from another Holocaust
14:5414 minutes, 54 seconds[Music]
15:1415 minutes, 14 secondsI feel like I'm done hiding you know in some sense I've been hiding all my life because I was born into this cult into
15:2115 minutes, 21 secondsthis system into this Society where if you want to be an actually moral person you need to hide in this video we're
15:2915 minutes, 29 secondsgoing to talk about how Zionism is a cult and the different techniques the cult uses to keep its members locked in and there's many mechanisms like that
15:3815 minutes, 38 secondsdon't talk to the outside is part of the mechanism of the cut by the way love these two guys they're called elic and Alon they have a couple of podcasts here
15:4515 minutes, 45 secondson YouTube one is called yell one is one state Solution please check them out they're great but back to the cult discussion is Zionism a cult do you
15:5215 minutes, 52 secondsthink it works like a cult on the on its followers the ones who do believe I mean um is Trump m a cult you know is fascism
16:0116 minutes, 1 seconda cult to me Zionism is in that category you know it's it's a political and
16:0916 minutes, 9 secondsphilosophical construct and people buy into it hook line and sinker and there's two faces to the
16:1716 minutes, 17 secondsindoctrination into the cult like two types of people who are indoctrinated there's the unrepentant Zionist the aggressively Unapologetic settler who
16:2416 minutes, 24 secondsdoesn't care how it's coming across then there's the liberal Zionist my favorite with their mask but whatever
16:3216 minutes, 32 secondstype it is it requires being blind to the truth it requires living in a bubble which is my area of expertise living in a bubble living in denial as I always
16:3916 minutes, 39 secondssay I'm in denial so you can wake up and speaking of blind spots and breaking through them to see reality I want to introduce you to this video sponsor
16:4716 minutes, 47 secondsground news ground news is an eye-opening news service that helps you analyze the news you are consuming how biased are the news outlets you read who
16:5416 minutes, 54 secondsowns them how factual is their reporting you can learn more by visiting ground.
16:5816 minutes, 58 secondsnews/ Indi let me take you on a little tour for example if you take the story of the assassination of the Hamas leader is Han you can see that over 568 sources
17:0817 minutes, 8 secondscovered the story along with the biased distribution of the coverage 34% of the coverage is from left leaning sources 40% from the center and 26% from the
17:1717 minutes, 17 secondsright you can also review how reliable are the reporting practices of the news sources which are based on ratings from three Independent Media monitoring
17:2517 minutes, 25 secondsorganizations and you can also find out about the ownership of the media and if you go back up you can also compare the headlines When comparing coverage
17:3317 minutes, 33 secondsbetween headlines I noticed that the left leaning media focused on the impact to ceasefire negotiations and geopolitical implications while the
17:4117 minutes, 41 secondsright media emphasized the Hamas leaders luxurious Exile political actions and alliances you can also click on the headline to read the full article and
17:4917 minutes, 49 secondswhat's amazing about Gran news is they have a feature that's literally called Blind Spot which shows you the stories that have little or no reporting from one side of the political Spectrum what
17:5717 minutes, 57 secondsis the left media's blind spot and what but is the right media's blind spot the tragedy here is that when it comes to the portrayal of Palestinians American mainstream media on both the right and
18:0518 minutes, 5 secondsthe left are unified in their decision to be blind and as sad as that makes me personally as a Palestinian I'm glad I have a tool like ground news because it's constantly sharpening my mind as I
18:1418 minutes, 14 secondsconsume the media and again you can use my link and you'll get a 40% discount of the unlimited access with the Vantage plan speaking of sponsors and people who
18:2118 minutes, 21 secondssupport my work I want to thank the people who've been donating on the last few videos and also the new members to the channel thank you all so so much much and I want to quickly plug in my
18:3018 minutes, 30 secondsupcoming theater show in September if you're in Amsterdam this is a mustsee it's about fear of intimacy
18:3718 minutes, 37 secondsloneliness I'm going to take you to another planet [ __ ] so you can find the tickets for that in the video description and also in the video description is a link to my website
18:4618 minutes, 46 secondswhere my creativity coaching is finally live you can book me yes now back to the video before we take a deep dive into the tools of
18:5418 minutes, 54 secondsindoctrination I want to quickly paint a picture of the two types of Zionist the unrepentant one and the liberal one let's talk about the unrepentant
19:0119 minutes, 1 secondUnapologetic Zionist the best way is to transfer them to Europe and as the Bible says this place is is is is for us it's
19:1019 minutes, 10 secondspromised for us so they can starve to death in 2012 a young man named Jamal julani was beaten practically to death by Israelis in downtown Jerusalem in the
19:1919 minutes, 19 secondsmiddle of the day and after they did it they didn't even flee they were even telling people why are you even Reviving him as the police stood there they knew there were going to be no repercussions
19:2819 minutes, 28 secondsand after that the Israeli police just magically lost the tapes so this was in 2012 11 years before October 7 and this
19:3519 minutes, 35 secondsgoes back even further let's travel in time to 1982 because I know I'm not dealing here with human beings they are
19:4419 minutes, 44 secondsall terrorist and they don't have any human feelings why why do you say they're not human beings because I mean
19:5219 minutes, 52 secondsthey they do live here don't they they say that they are trying to defend their Villages and they but they know as I know that I don't want to be here for
20:0020 minutesthe world as scary as those unrepentant zionists are I find them easier to deal with than the liberal ones there's something refreshing in the honesty of a
20:0820 minutes, 8 secondsright-wing Zionist that at least they will say we want to we are trying to get the land we are trying to settle here we believe it's our right um you know it's
20:1720 minutes, 17 secondscertain things like that whereas to be a liberal Zionist you really do have to tie yourself up and knots to justify things that are not part of a a normal
20:2520 minutes, 25 secondsliberal ideology for example ethnostates the thing is liberal Zionist is they always use a proxy like Hamas or somebody Islamic to live out their dark
20:3320 minutes, 33 secondsethn fantasies like on every one of my videos now it's become a running joke how they keep attacking me that I'm gay it's like always using Hamas of course
20:4320 minutes, 43 secondsbut they don't only do it to me they do it to Jews like one of the anti Zion Jews that I spoke with Matt Lee when him and his wife started to raise their voices against the genocide they were
20:5020 minutes, 50 secondsgetting attacked by the liberal Zionist they knew in their personal lives and people I know who are like I said
20:5720 minutes, 57 secondsreasonable people were literally telling my wife and I um uh Hamas would kill your baby daughter and and like this
21:0621 minutes, 6 secondspeople that who's know our baby who's their baby played with our baby and and I just was like this is [ __ ] insane
21:1421 minutes, 14 secondsthis is [ __ ] this is [ __ ] Madness and I would watch these like these people again cult to go to bring it back
21:2221 minutes, 22 secondsto what you're saying about the cult this is cult-like thinking it totally cult-like thinking because it was it was just so
21:2921 minutes, 29 secondsit was so ready made the narrative it was so perfect and and that's the thing about so devoid of of rational thinking
21:3621 minutes, 36 secondsor able to to listen to what you're saying context or or maybe the idea that like you know your own
21:4421 minutes, 44 secondspreconceptions are not the fact of the world because no one wants to look in the mirror and see a monster you don't
21:5121 minutes, 51 secondswant to see the aparti and the colonialism so you shave off the sharp edges and how do I still have love to my
21:5921 minutes, 59 secondsclosed family that I know that they're kind of sorry guys if you're watching but I think you're Nazis
22:0822 minutes, 8 secondsum I have some thoughts about that the liberal idea of Sanity is conforming to
22:1522 minutes, 15 secondsNorms it is no measure of Health to be well adjusted to a profoundly ill society and no it doesn't mean that
22:2322 minutes, 23 secondsyou're healthy if you are uh uh Happy in the face of genocide and Holocaust when you lose your mind in the face of a
22:3222 minutes, 32 secondsholocaust this is sanity this is sanity but whether you're an unrepented Zionist or a liberal Zionist either way you're
22:3922 minutes, 39 secondsbeing used as a shield by Israel and Israel does that in a trifecta method that I call fear sex and dehumanization let's quickly skim through the three
22:4822 minutes, 48 secondsbefore we go into detail in each one of them fear is the obvious one where you convince people that the whole world is out to get you that's why you have to be cruel preemptively you have to attack
22:5722 minutes, 57 secondsbefore you get attacked and the assumption is that you're always going to be attacked don't you see we used to do it the nice way and the nice way
23:0423 minutes, 4 secondsdidn't work we died the they'll say the [ __ ] all killed us um and I hate that word FYI I don't what what does that
23:1123 minutes, 11 secondsword mean it means [ __ ] means non Jew me and my grandfather used to have these intense arguments about Palestine I mean
23:2023 minutes, 20 secondswas like we'd sit next to each other at the table and he'd be like what do you think about 1948 and i''d be like Z we like stole land from people this is not
23:2923 minutes, 29 secondsokay and we would get into these fierce fierce debates and I remember at the end of it it would always come down to if they don't if we don't kill them they'll
23:3723 minutes, 37 secondskill us so there's the existential fear fear of dying but there's also fear of losing social context but we're going to dive into that when we get into the fear
23:4523 minutes, 45 secondstactic number two the sex how Israel is presented as the land of milk and honey where all the soldiers are beautiful I feel if if Zionism was a religion the
23:5523 minutes, 55 secondsIDF would be the God yeah yeah yeah a very sexy God yeah the exactly like the
24:0324 minutes, 3 secondsthey sexy Gods Zionism is uh in essence a cult because
24:1024 minutes, 10 secondsof you know the way in which it kind of like bastardize an actual religion and
24:1724 minutes, 17 secondsuses sex uh and brainwashing to you know sell it and keep their converts you know
24:2424 minutes, 24 secondsand so like you know you look at any sex cult and you're like this sounds a lot like my Birthright experience and later in the video I'm going to break in
24:3224 minutes, 32 secondsdetail this sex tactic with Matt as he talks about his experience with Birthright which is the trip where they take young Jews and they party for two
24:3924 minutes, 39 secondsweeks in Israel but we're going to break that down in detail later in the video and the third tactic the dehumanization of Palestinians and we will talk about the different ways this dehumanization
24:4824 minutes, 48 secondshappens because the unrepentant zionists will do it very overtly and very aggressively while the liberal scientists will say oh we just employ Arabs that work for us but the reason
24:5624 minutes, 56 secondsI've included this dehumanization tactic is because it paves the way for claiming that you're indigenous to the land when the person who's on the land is not
25:0425 minutes, 4 secondshuman then of course this land is yours but we're going to talk about that in detail now let's break down the first tactic fear now isra government always
25:1225 minutes, 12 secondsuses and abuses bement and bed parents in order to propagate whatever they want
25:1925 minutes, 19 secondsto propagate and the stand out bed is really parent in the last N9 months is someone called Thomas hand This Guy's daughter was taken hostage by Hamas in the beginning he thought she died but
25:2825 minutes, 28 secondslater he was reunited with her but before he was reunited he was making the rounds on all the media uh she's
25:3625 minutes, 36 secondsdead and I went yes I went yes cuz that is the best news
25:4425 minutes, 44 secondsof the possibilities that I knew and if you know anything about what they do to people in Gaza that is worse than death she'd be
25:5425 minutes, 54 secondsin a dark room filled with Christ knows how many people Christ knows how many people this is such I know this maybe
26:0226 minutes, 2 secondsgoes more about the dehumanization but it's so interesting to analyze because it's almost like he's disgusted with Palestinians like they're all crammed in
26:1026 minutes, 10 secondsa room you know why Palestinians are crammed together Tommy because you stole their land English guy you're not even
26:1726 minutes, 17 secondsfrom here that's why they have to be Crown Christ how many people Christ knows how many people she's dead and I
26:2526 minutes, 25 secondswent yes but the whole thing with death being a blessing is that it's better than now after he got reunited with his daughter he started to elaborate on that
26:3326 minutes, 33 secondsand there was one interview where he went on Pierce Morgan that I found shocking he starts by saying that we know the hostages get raped daily I
26:4126 minutes, 41 secondsdon't know how he knows that even though there has not been one single case of a woman who came forward about being and then he goes from that to we know they
26:4926 minutes, 49 secondsgetap multiple times a day and then this great fantasy he goes further with it completely unchecked by the way by Pierce and he's like but then after they
26:5726 minutes, 57 secondsthey're going to be be pregnant with these terrorist babies and tears burning in his eyes I know you've been particularly concerned Thomas about the
27:0427 minutes, 4 secondsFai of of the women and girls being held if you think about all the women there we know that they are being raped
27:1127 minutes, 11 secondsthey're being at least daily if not multiple times a day now take that on a step further they're pregnant so they're
27:2027 minutes, 20 secondsgoing to have to carry those children those terrorist raped children fullterm if you take it first no don't take it
27:2927 minutes, 29 secondsfurther this is a fantasy even the main story of the New York Times about the r was debunked the story that actually manufactured the consent for this whole
27:3727 minutes, 37 secondsgenocide that has been debunked and no woman no hostage or otherwise came forward with claims of yet these people keep going on and on about it and this
27:4527 minutes, 45 secondsis a common practice by the way of all zionists they go in graphic detail about their worst fear and of course they project it on somebody like Hamas and
27:5227 minutes, 52 secondsbecause this fear of persecution is very real it runs in their system there's so so many layers for me to this in in the
28:0028 minutesZionist mindset which comes from you know our our shared understanding of persecution in the Jewish Community
28:0928 minutes, 9 secondsevery year we have a day called tab which is the day of collective M where we remember everything that has happened
28:1628 minutes, 16 secondsto us as a people all the tragedies since we lost the temple and we actually
28:2328 minutes, 23 secondsrecount stories of people who were exiled from Israel um and some of those
28:3028 minutes, 30 secondsare quite old um but it's it's interesting to me because these things all kind of fueled me to have more empathy um but you can also Imagine the
28:3928 minutes, 39 secondsopposite side of that we're like we talk about Israel and loss of
28:4528 minutes, 45 secondsIsrael a lot in our religion like is a is a point of collective mourning for us
28:5228 minutes, 52 secondsthis idea of enemies it's like very strong in Judaism and and it's hard for to say like was this strong before
28:5928 minutes, 59 secondsZionism because I wasn't alive before then but it's certainly strong in what I grew up with and hearing about the enemy
29:0729 minutes, 7 secondsall the time and the enemy are Arab people like the enemy are Arab people but before that there was we have in
29:1429 minutes, 14 secondsJudaism this idea of um the enem is here this obsession with Palestinians being the enemy it makes you blind to their
29:2129 minutes, 21 secondspain and it makes someone like Thomas H the one who was talking about his daughter being completely blind to the suffering that Palestinians are going through it was um it was a miracle that
29:3029 minutes, 30 secondswe we got her back unlike like you say over a hundred still in there you can imagine how many people that
29:3929 minutes, 39 secondsaffects uh parents brothers sisters like all the years of indoctrination with this fear of persecution makes someone
29:4629 minutes, 46 secondsrenders them completely incapable of feeling with the other side what I do know is that Zionism feeds off of that
29:5529 minutes, 55 secondsbecause you see people who are otherwise rational other wise fans of humanity allowing themselves to turn off that
30:0230 minutes, 2 secondspart of their brain in favor of fitting this narrative that like the only Humanity that matters is is is mine and
30:1030 minutes, 10 secondsanyone who tries to add some context to that must secretly hate Jews they cannot
30:1630 minutes, 16 secondsaccept that Israel is doing wrong it always has to be something else it could
30:2330 minutes, 23 secondsbe anti-Semitism take it off right now take what off take off this [ __ ] scarf why because it's a terrorist scarf
30:3130 minutes, 31 secondstake it off right now you're not going to have a job where Are you delivering why are you here you want to kill more Jews you know um anti-Semitism is the
30:4030 minutes, 40 secondslongest U hatred in history these so-called leaders in the Jewish Community who entire work is the work of
30:4830 minutes, 48 secondsterrorizing they want to keep Jewish people terrified I remember like my sister did this piece of art like about
30:5630 minutes, 56 secondsouts when she was like seven like keeper day school and it was like how they wanted to kill us when I was in um ashz
31:0431 minutes, 4 secondsI went to ashz uh once and there were busloads of of kids from schools from
31:1131 minutes, 11 secondseverywhere coming there to to witness what had happened so now it's like as a kid you realize like oh Israel is your
31:1831 minutes, 18 secondsonly place of safety Israel is the only place where you can truly be a Jew everybody wants to kill us we're everybody's out to get us and obviously
31:2631 minutes, 26 secondsthat's a complete lie the idea was was that Israel existing made Jews safer everywhere and I I never really interrogated that belief because it just
31:3431 minutes, 34 secondskind of seem self-evident like well uh ever since the creation of Israel there hasn't been another Holocaust would you then say is that the biggest let's say
31:4331 minutes, 43 secondslie in Zionism or I mean there's a there's so many lies Indie it's hard to
31:5031 minutes, 50 secondsrank them all I can't take the threat of anti-Semitism seriously at the moment not because I don't think there isn't genuine anti-Semitism in the world
31:5831 minutes, 58 secondsreally is but I feel that I am more likely at this point to be attacked for being an anti-zionist Jew than I am by a
32:0732 minutes, 7 secondsnon-jew for being Jewish have you heard of this woman called Noah Tish who's like a agent of the state at this point she keeps receiving celebrities in
32:1532 minutes, 15 secondsIsrael like Deborah Messing and Tiffany hadish and this woman she's got those Netanyahu eyes but there was one interview of hers where she was talking
32:2232 minutes, 22 secondswith a college kid and she said that her favorite thing is to talk to college kids to prepare them for the future and her idea of preparing college kidss is
32:3032 minutes, 30 secondspreparing them for anti-Semitism you know I'm talking to you you're about to go to college you're about to see the world in its most kind of vicious way
32:3932 minutes, 39 secondsyou're about to face this anti-Semitism and anti-zionism I think it's probably my favorite to talk to your age cuz you
32:4632 minutes, 46 secondsknow yeah you prefer them cuz you can mold their brains that's why she likes to work on literal children or adults with child brain like Deborah Messing
32:5332 minutes, 53 secondswhen she received her into Israel telling her you're crying because you're Hess now but we'll talk about Deborah Messing later in the video in the dehumanization and how that leads people
33:0233 minutes, 2 secondsto believing they're indigenous to the land but the reason why college kids are so important to design this project is because now they've left home where they're being indoctrinated by their
33:1033 minutes, 10 secondsparents now there's going to be that fear of you know the loss of the grip of the indoctrination every time I would come home I would get questioned I would
33:1833 minutes, 18 secondsbe they would say how is how is anti-Semitism on campus and obviously it's a loaded
33:2633 minutes, 26 secondsquestion I knew they're at talking to me about Pro Palestinian protesting that's what they're talking about because you cannot from a young age I always knew
33:3333 minutes, 33 secondsyou cannot say anything Pro Palestinian and this molding of young Jewish brains using fear reminds me of a quote by Carl Yung cult members are given the
33:4133 minutes, 41 secondsimpression that there's unity in this group but in reality fear is utilized to create this perception of strength and unity and this Unity is built on the
33:4833 minutes, 48 secondsfear and distrust of the outside world but also fear of any critic on the inside like when Alan went to the protest the anti-genocide protest and he
33:5633 minutes, 56 secondswas holding a sign anti genocide and how he was perceived by fellow Israelis so I went and I held the sign okay and the
34:0434 minutes, 4 secondssign said stop the killing of civilians and I got many negative reactions okay so what does this mean obviously a
34:1334 minutes, 13 secondssociety in which the sentence Stop The Killing of civilians is considered problematic is not a healthy society and this upside down way of thinking
34:2134 minutes, 21 secondsprevents people from seeing that Israel is not protecting Jews it's the literal opposite it's making them the face of the War Machine don't really have a
34:2934 minutes, 29 secondsproblem with anti-Semitism they only have a problem with anti- israelism cuz right now I feel like that the zionists
34:3734 minutes, 37 secondswant anti-Semitism to rise and they want it to grow without anti-Semitism there was no reason to bring all the Jewish
34:4434 minutes, 44 secondspeople here yes yes so I mean it's an objective truth that one of the founders of Zionism like was a notorious
34:5334 minutes, 53 secondsanti-semite I mean the entire farce of Zionism is a of using Jews as a human
34:5934 minutes, 59 secondsshield to occupy land to be settlers to be colonizers even though the founders of Israel recognized that Palestine is being colonized Zionist continue to
35:0835 minutes, 8 secondsframe Palestinian resistance as anti-semitic but that falls on its head the second any Zionist will step foot inside Palestine like before October 7
35:1635 minutes, 16 secondsif you go even in the West Bank not in Gaza the soldiers raid people's home in the middle of the night wake them up terrify them and their children line the
35:2335 minutes, 23 secondschildren up imagine that was your child being just lined up and you have to comfort them and basically lie to your child when you and your child know that
35:3135 minutes, 31 secondsthere is something to be afraid of I don't know if this is a coping
35:4335 minutes, 43 secondsmechanism of mine but when I watch videos like that my blood starts to boil and I get so angry that I can't focus on Palestinians anymore and I have to shift
35:5035 minutes, 50 secondsFocus to the Israeli soldiers and try to analyze their psychology because that's the only thing I can focus on without losing my mind and I noticed the face of
35:5735 minutes, 57 secondsthe Israeli soldier in that clip like almost like there something robotic completely cut off from Palestinians imagine there's a row of Palestinian
36:0636 minutes, 6 secondskids in front of you and you refuse to even see them but eventually Israeli soldiers do wake up I grew up in a settlement in the West Bank and I served
36:1436 minutes, 14 secondsin KRON in the West Bank and while serving I was a tour guide I used to take groups of soldiers for tours in the
36:2236 minutes, 22 secondsT Patriarchs in KRON I didn't know what occupation is while taking these tours
36:2836 minutes, 28 secondsin this huge Palestinian City surrounded by soldiers and I didn't know that this city is under military control while I'm
36:3736 minutes, 37 secondstaking part of this military control while I'm a settler myself and we're going to delve deeper into that at the end of the video where we talk about the
36:4536 minutes, 45 secondswaking up process even Susan one of the anti Zionist Jews that I spoke with talks about arriving in Westbank and being teargas as a peace activist wait
36:5336 minutes, 53 secondsfor that one but for now let's wrap up this fear tactic which actually conceals from Israelis the true nature of designist project which is just grabbing
37:0137 minutes, 1 secondland and not only does it conceal the true nature of that it makes them part of it okay October 7th happens I go to all my synagogues I'm like how can we
37:0837 minutes, 8 secondsstop this War I was seated next to my sister and a few people next to us and they were saying things like the guy
37:1537 minutes, 15 secondsnext to me was like I'm thinking about how big historic Israel was you know parts of Jordan and he was he was
37:2437 minutes, 24 secondstalking about expansion of the map I forget exactly what countries he mentioned but he was talking about that
37:3137 minutes, 31 secondsand it was like this weird dynamic where he's both traumatized and he's also giddy about the potential for Conquest October 7 somehow became cart blanch for
37:4037 minutes, 40 secondsall the zionists to live out their fantasies which is basically greater Israel because by the way Israel is not only a settler Colonial project it's a
37:4837 minutes, 48 secondssettler Colonial expansionist project if you see this stitching on the solders uniform you'll see the map of Greater
37:5437 minutes, 54 secondsIsrael which includes the whole region girl I remember growing up and learning about Israel and Jewish I went to Jewish
38:0238 minutes, 2 secondsDay School and I remember myself feeling that giddiness of conquest and thinking I remember learning about the map and we
38:0938 minutes, 9 secondslearned about the 1967 war and the land that we took and like how Israel expanded and expanded and the way they talked about it was like we were
38:1738 minutes, 17 secondspersecuted and then instead of dying we grew stronger and we actually took more and I remember thinking to myself this
38:2638 minutes, 26 secondsweird kind of giddy giddy trauma feeling that we could have gotten bigger maybe we'll get bigger one day I remember
38:3438 minutes, 34 secondsthinking that and another fear to keep in mind is not just fear for life but fear of social isolation at one point um I was seen at a pro Palestinian protest
38:4238 minutes, 42 secondsand then my photo was taken and it was put on this zist group and I had death threats for days and and I also sent the
38:4938 minutes, 49 secondsthe organizers an email um luckily I didn't do it in life but like sort of saying and and I've gone too far and then you sort of start going back to
38:5738 minutes, 57 secondsyour old Zionist sort of talking points that you learned at school and really all it is is your fear that oh gosh I've been unmasked now they they're coming
39:0439 minutes, 4 secondsfor me I think I was very scared of the conversations that I'm going to have and I'm becoming less afraid of those but in
39:1239 minutes, 12 secondsJudaism we have uh an idea of excommunication and one of the most heartbreaking but Illuminating aspects of doing the research for this video
39:2039 minutes, 20 secondsfrom speaking to all the antis is Jews is being isolated from your family as a result of standing up for Palestine we also had a lot of back
39:2839 minutes, 28 secondsme and my father and my sisters and my mother and everybody but it was the first time in my life that I was not uh
39:3539 minutes, 35 secondswith my family uh in the Seder okay and this hurt very deeply yeah I know Palestinians are suffering in a more
39:4439 minutes, 44 secondsconcrete real tangible way like there's actual physical violence but we have to acknowledge the suffering that Jews go through when they support Palestinians
39:5339 minutes, 53 secondsbecause to be isolated from your whole network of family and friends to be called a traitor and not people not wanting to talk to you that takes a lot of courage to do that and we need to
40:0240 minutes, 2 secondselevate voices like that because they're very important in the struggle for freeing Palestine like my Anonymous guest who no longer talks to her sister
40:0940 minutes, 9 secondsyeah and the thing for me and my sister just had a baby so I'm I know I'm not only disconnected with her but I'm
40:1740 minutes, 17 secondsactually disconnected from the baby but maybe the baby will be what brings you together at some point perhaps it will
40:2440 minutes, 24 secondsbe um it's just I see that baby and I think about I feel so bad for that baby my
40:3340 minutes, 33 secondssister ran a fundraiser for the war and I I don't know I think of my sister
40:4140 minutes, 41 secondslike she's a murderer it's a it's a yeah so anyway even though I'm outspoken and
40:5040 minutes, 50 secondsand I'm doing this podcast and I'm trying to be active in different ways it's kind of you always implicit and and
40:5940 minutes, 59 secondsI have these two guilt feelings cuz when you're with your Zionist Society you
41:0541 minutes, 5 secondshave this also feeling that you're a kind of a traitor or and people it's both sides and and so I sometimes this
41:1441 minutes, 14 secondsgets in and I think like wow maybe I'm going against my family and sometimes I feel guilty for being complicit with
41:2141 minutes, 21 secondsoccupation and genocide and all this stuff I resist cuz I collaborate with people who serve in in the Army I
41:2841 minutes, 28 secondsremember my sister saying like maybe we just need to completely destroy Gaza and build it up from a new like Berlin it
41:3741 minutes, 37 secondsjust needs to be completely leveled and built up from a new and I said I think I was like what the [ __ ] are you saying if
41:4641 minutes, 46 secondsmy sisters are rejecting me for just talking about the genocide then this is
41:5341 minutes, 53 secondsa psychopathic situations and if my sisters were caught up in it then anyone is good at in it do you think people like your sister and your dad and like
42:0242 minutes, 2 secondsmany do you think deep down inside they know yes I do I do you've been oppressing people
42:1042 minutes, 10 secondsfor so long and deep down somewhere you know that you're oppressing them and your fear is what's going to happen when
42:1842 minutes, 18 secondsyou stop oppressing them yeah and it is very weird for me
42:2542 minutes, 25 secondsthat my father forgot all of this mhm and and and does not apply all of this to the current situation and I know I
42:3342 minutes, 33 secondsknow the deep down my father knows that there is a problem yeah I also feel it about my father I think they're a bit
42:4042 minutes, 40 secondssimilar Our Father after October 7th it felt like ABA just went backwards in terms of what I've been talking to him
42:4842 minutes, 48 secondsabout like in everything but especially about Israel and Palestine and we I had to have like
42:5742 minutes, 57 secondsa bunch of different conversations and emails with him to sort of even remotely get on the same page with him and it's
43:0343 minutes, 3 secondshard to tell I think you know my parents they are very SEC like we're Jewish but
43:1243 minutes, 12 secondslike we're very like we don't celebrate Shabbat and like you know we do Passover and rash and yum kapor and like whatever once you know October 7th happened all
43:2043 minutes, 20 secondsof a sudden it was like a shift and all of a sudden you know everybody in my family like all they cared about was Israel know like if what were happening
43:2843 minutes, 28 secondsto Palestinians happen anywhere else in the world my like my family would be like this is bad we need to do something about it but all of a sudden like the position changed and you see this is my
43:3743 minutes, 37 secondssisters as well okay now they have rejected me from the family because I dared go against the cult okay and this
43:4443 minutes, 44 secondsis the way that it operates and this is why it is so difficult to oppose it because everybody knows that if you try to question the cult you might go down a
43:5243 minutes, 52 secondspath where you actually agree with those crazy people who are being rejected from society so you will be rejected from society as well so my father he cannot
44:0044 minuteseven dream of agreeing with me because if he agreed with me he will lose everything that he has when you're brought up in a certain culture and
44:0844 minutes, 8 secondsthere is this ideology that is dominant people get steeped in it and then they don't question it because they associate
44:1644 minutes, 16 secondsit with their families with wonderful memories with their friends and I do think that that's had even for people Jewish people who are critical of Israel
44:2344 minutes, 23 secondsand Zionism in North America I do wonder sometimes if if that is a lingering factor in how we look at Israel so it's
44:3044 minutes, 30 secondsit's interesting the point you raised about whether we're still not critical enough I had a very difficult period in the last week or two yeah so I apologize
44:3944 minutes, 39 secondsto the fans of my uh Channel I I was I felt it you know I felt the pressure from my family I I felt the pressure
44:4644 minutes, 46 secondsfrom society from inside like it's really hard to do yeah like to to resist the cult from inside the cult and speaking of being brave enough to stand
44:5544 minutes, 55 secondsup to the cult let's shift to my lips and guess n PED in this clip that you're about to see she talks about how despite losing her daughter to a Palestinian
45:0345 minutes, 3 secondssuicide bomber she still believes that everyone Palestinian and Israeli children are victims of the occupation and speaking of family Professor you
45:1145 minutes, 11 secondsknow I I need to ask a very tough question at this point in time so you tragically lost a daughter in
45:1845 minutes, 18 seconds1997 uh in a in an attack in a terrorist attack in Jerusalem given that you've still uh been so vocal and Pro pales
45:2745 minutes, 27 secondsin in most of your views um how do you do it Professor I think that all the children killed in this
45:3645 minutes, 36 secondsconflict are the victims of Israeli occupation I do feel bitter towards the responsible ones and I said it right
45:4345 minutes, 43 secondsaway that the responsible one is the Israeli government Palestinians are not suiciders by their
45:5145 minutes, 51 secondsnature or murderers I think we are all the victims of Israeli occupation okay
45:5945 minutes, 59 secondsthis poor boy who blew himself up had the decency I would say that the decency
46:0646 minutes, 6 secondsto kill himself in the process and I cannot say it about any other Soldier or
46:1546 minutes, 15 secondsPilot but we are all victims of the occupation all of us they kidnapped now the Israel kidnapped in Gaza okay along
46:2346 minutes, 23 secondswith the Palestinians they are all the victims of the occupation without the occupation it would have never occurred that's moral Integrity to
46:3246 minutes, 32 secondsbe able to see it with such Clarity even after having lost your daughter as sad as that was I want to Pivot to another tactic that Zionism uses to indoctrinate
46:4146 minutes, 41 secondsthe Israeli Jews the tactic that I call sex basically the glitzy sexy side of Israel through which it makes Israel so
46:4946 minutes, 49 secondsattractive to the young Jews living in the diaspora have you heard about Birthright I mentioned it in previous videos but it's basically this fully subsidized trip most for people who have
46:5746 minutes, 57 secondsnever been to Israel and only heard about it and it's aimed to build a bond with the land we had the most amazing packed week
47:0547 minutes, 5 secondsthat can be just being very present and really being able to experience the culture good morning it is 4:20 in the morning
47:1447 minutes, 14 secondsand I am about to go to the airport to go to Israel good morning and welcome to Tel
47:2247 minutes, 22 secondsAviv so please sit back relax maybe grab some popcorn and join me on this Mega Vlog recap of my Birthright trip to
47:3147 minutes, 31 secondsIsrael it was essentially I mean we are children we are you know between the ages of 18 to 26 so young adults um we
47:4147 minutes, 41 secondswere there for a free sexy trip it is absolutely uh sold in this like like
47:4847 minutes, 48 secondsthere's a sexual Zionism component to it this uh idea of like you're going to Israel because you've been told all your
47:5747 minutes, 57 secondslife uh everyone in Israel is hot and and you know everyone loves dancing and drinking and and having a great
48:0948 minutes, 9 secondstime you're you're happy to do all the things like you know stay in a Kuts and uh you know um uh hang out with some
48:1848 minutes, 18 secondssome bin uh in the negative or you float in the Dead Sea but like what you really
48:2448 minutes, 24 secondswant to do is meet a hot Israeli soldier and [ __ ] that is like it's the same promise
48:3348 minutes, 33 secondsof college in America like you go to college because you know yeah you want to learn some stuff you want to like you know better yourself but really you want
48:4148 minutes, 41 secondsto drink and [ __ ] and college is that's what you've been told college is about based on you know movies and [ __ ] and that's the smart thing maybe about this
48:4948 minutes, 49 secondsBirthright trip when it was conceptualized like who it's targeting how it's sold how it's packaged we can make fun of that all we want but for anyone who's ever been between 18 and 26
48:5848 minutes, 58 secondsyou know exactly what that feels like you're so emotionally vulnerable and hormonal which makes you very easy pre also this idea of you partying and
49:0549 minutes, 5 secondshaving a great time being good for your people and for your Homeland is genius but there's an aspect of these Birthright trips that really highlights
49:1449 minutes, 14 secondsthe complete denial in its full Fantastical glory is that these Birthright trips are still going on now during the genocide Young American Jews
49:2249 minutes, 22 secondsare being flown to Israel to party and have a good time check this out hi hi my name is Luke I'm a participant on Birthright for January it has been the
49:3149 minutes, 31 secondsmost incredible experience in my life thing is just wandering around places like this and just exploring the food and talking with the locals being here
49:3949 minutes, 39 secondsduring a war is like remarkably calm like we feel the kind of tense feeling that this nation's going through but it
49:4649 minutes, 46 secondsfeels really sa safe but people who think they are the victims what can you say what can you say to them the purpose of these
49:5449 minutes, 54 secondsBirthright trips is to convert young Jews living in the West to feel more of a connection with the land and once again mixing religion with Zionism I
50:0150 minutes, 1 secondborn in the US I don't know what is
50:0850 minutes, 8 secondsgoing je we love you if you're not Jewish the way it knows how to sell this
50:1850 minutes, 18 secondsproject to a vulnerable population I I don't mean vulnerable as in like you know like unsafe but I mean vulnerable
50:2550 minutes, 25 secondsas in like emo Ally vulnerable like it's essentially it's it's grooming you know
50:3250 minutes, 32 secondsit's like they are taking college kids and taking them to a foreign country telling them it's actually not a foreign
50:4050 minutes, 40 secondscountry it's actually where you're from uh and saying that it is a state that is
50:4750 minutes, 47 secondsgoing to reward you if you move here and [ __ ] and make a bunch of kids and have a
50:5450 minutes, 54 secondsnice Jewish Family in Israel all right now Day N actually started with a tour of the Israel Holocaust
51:0251 minutes, 2 secondsMuseum it's funny how the existential threat that fear tactic is always the undercurrent under all of them even when the fun times and the sexy times are
51:0951 minutes, 9 secondsthere fear is always running underneath it all basically it's not remembrance it's retraumatization it's been interesting CU I'm in a relationship with someone
51:1851 minutes, 18 secondswho's not Jewish and um he'll often say to me like we'll watch Holocaust movies together and he'll be like this is great but like you're ret traumatizing
51:2651 minutes, 26 secondsyourself it's interesting just as an outside perspective because I don't I don't necessarily see it that way but I think he does because he didn't go up in the
51:3451 minutes, 34 secondssame kind of culture with
51:3651 minutes, 36 seconds[Music]
51:4651 minutes, 46 secondsme and by the way in all these Birthright Vlogs that I saw the cuts are always the same going from the sad wall to the fun partying it's almost like
51:5551 minutes, 55 secondsthey got a manual on how to cut the these films but in true Israeli fashion the robots don't need manuals again the locks are inside the prison they know what to do because the indoctrination
52:0352 minutes, 3 secondsstarts very early but let's go back to Matt telling us about his Birthright trip and how it ended in this mega event basically Birthright are different groups of 20 or something like that and
52:1252 minutes, 12 secondsthey all have their own tour guys but then at the end of the trip they all meet the birthright mega event as they called it um is in an arena of like
52:2252 minutes, 22 secondsmaybe 20,000 so it was every Birthright group all all together in one place so
52:3052 minutes, 30 secondsit was 20,000 young Jews from all over the world a lot from America um and it was
52:3952 minutes, 39 secondslike a have you ever seen the leaked video of
52:4652 minutes, 46 secondsum this like Scientology metal ceremony in which they give Tom Cruz a medal and then everyone like salutes a picture of
52:5552 minutes, 55 secondselron hubber yes yeah the closest thing I could describe it as is a cross between uh a
53:0253 minutes, 2 secondsScientology mega event and um like United States Evangelical Church Sunday
53:1053 minutes, 10 secondsservice like it was highly produced uh like you really feel the pull of the propaganda you know musicians and Like
53:2053 minutes, 20 secondsRappers uh the headliner of the event the last speaker and there were many speakers and all the speakers I remember
53:2653 minutes, 26 secondsI just remember the very clear message of move to Israel make babies it was like a joke you know but it was like it
53:3553 minutes, 35 secondswas framed as a uh this is your mother speaking to you when are you going to have a family uh which is like fine if
53:4353 minutes, 43 secondsit's actually your mom but if it's a foreign government it's like what are you doing we are we are children but the
53:5253 minutes, 52 secondsheadliner um the last speaker was uh literally Benjamin Netanyahu BB was the headline speaker I was like doesn't he
54:0154 minutes, 1 secondhave like other [ __ ] to do this is on his itinerary that's crazy but that speaks to how important this trip is yes
54:0954 minutes, 9 secondsand that that is like kind of that's kind of what I walked away from it with was I was like damn how important are we that the [ __ ] prime minister of
54:1754 minutes, 17 secondsIsrael is going to come here and tell us welcome home and that's what he said he told us you know you all come from great
54:2654 minutes, 26 secondsplaces but you're all from here and and I was just like I am absolutely not from here
54:3554 minutes, 35 secondswhere are you from where
54:4754 minutes, 47 secondswhere that's good I got it you forgot something
54:5854 minutes, 58 secondsno no no no no no you all come from great countries great countries but you all come from here it
55:0655 minutes, 6 secondsit's so degrading and humiliating to tell this group of
55:1355 minutes, 13 secondsAmerican brats you know that you are like this is your
55:2155 minutes, 21 secondsspecial home this is your special land this is yours upon rewatch what I noticed the important thing that I got
55:2955 minutes, 29 secondsfrom it was he was like uh other than coming here and enjoying yourself and having a good time wink wink the
55:3655 minutes, 36 secondsimportant thing for you to do is to go back to your homes and tell them about
55:4355 minutes, 43 secondsIsrael tell them uh about the truth about Israel uh because there's a lot of lies about us so tell them the truth and
55:5255 minutes, 52 secondsthen he proceeds to tell us what the truth is of what we saw like when he's telling us to tell him
55:5955 minutes, 59 secondswhat you saw I'd be like oh okay um uh I saw um an Israeli soldier making out
56:0656 minutes, 6 secondswith the with some girl that I was on a trip with no no no here's what you saw what you saw was a land where everyone
56:1456 minutes, 14 secondsis equal uh where uh everyone works and has the right to work uh where women can
56:2156 minutes, 21 secondsyou know have jobs and we like them it was essentially like tell them about how
56:2956 minutes, 29 secondsgreat Israel is in comparison to the countries in the Middle East that have all these Arabs who hate women and who hate gay people and who hate Western
56:3756 minutes, 37 secondsvalues and all that stuff but he was like deputizing the crowd he was deputizing all of us to be the mouthpiece for Israel and do you think
56:4456 minutes, 44 secondsthe go another goal would be besides spreading the propaganda is that some PE some of them would come back and obviously serve in the army or is that
56:5256 minutes, 52 seconds100% 100% yes it is it is uh you know it the goal is people moving back so if
56:5956 minutes, 59 secondsit's not you serving in the Army it's your kids um in order
57:0557 minutes, 5 secondsfor the mask of democracy to work they have to keep those numbers up they have
57:1357 minutes, 13 secondsto have a Jewish demographic majority and that can only be achieved in two ways one uh the
57:2257 minutes, 22 secondscontinued apartheid of the West Bank and God and two uh increased immigration and
57:2957 minutes, 29 secondsincreased birth R um for Jews but not everyone believes in Birthright like there's many videos that you see of like almost hidden cameras of people started
57:3857 minutes, 38 secondsto question and there's one video I'm going to play you of a girl who started to be onto the agenda of Sheldon Edon which are the funders of these Birthright trips and she was complaining
57:4657 minutes, 46 secondsto one of the organizers that the tour guide on her Birthright group were not letting her ask about Palestine and was being very rude to her this is the birth
57:5357 minutes, 53 secondsR agenda that michelon wants like we're not supposed to see the occupation Sheldon needles is
58:0158 minutes, 1 secondthe biggest donor of Birthright but also of Trump's campaign and they're friends and they like watch the election results together like this isn't this isn't a
58:1058 minutes, 10 secondscoincidence so last night we did have the opportunity as you guys saw to talk to an Arab Israeli and that was not part of the itinerary trip but it was he
58:1958 minutes, 19 secondsshared his experience living in Israel um as a non-jewish Israeli and it was definitely the most moving part of the
58:2758 minutes, 27 secondsand by the way my Anonymous interview guest also refused to go on Birthright but in the beginning she was willing and she was supposed to go with her best friend whose mother was one of the
58:3558 minutes, 35 secondsorganizers and told her not to speak about Palestine and that's when she was like I got to this place was like okay I'm going to use this Birthright trip as a free trip to the Middle East I want to
58:4358 minutes, 43 secondsgo to Syria I don't want to even go to Israel I'm just going to get my free tickets I'm going to go and then the iteration just kept changing I I felt
58:5258 minutes, 52 secondsmore and more like what I was doing was not correct but specific Al I was supposed to go on an lgbtq trip to
58:5958 minutes, 59 secondsIsrael and with my best friend we're both queer and we're supposed to go for pride in Tel Aviv I remember when I was
59:0859 minutes, 8 secondsgetting ready for that trip I was about to like make my down payment and everything my best friend his mom was organizing part of the organizers of
59:1559 minutes, 15 secondsthat trip and he had told them that like I was talking about Palestinians and his mom said to him and
59:2559 minutes, 25 secondsthen he related me I I cannot talk about Palestinians on the trip I cannot talk about Palestine I cannot say the word
59:3259 minutes, 32 secondsPalestine it was that moment because like I had at least grown up in a house where we were allowed to say Palestinians will fight about it but
59:3959 minutes, 39 secondswe're allowed to say it but in a space where you couldn't even say it and I said to him listen I will have
59:4659 minutes, 46 secondsconversations with you personally on the trip but I won't talk to any of the other people about this I'm not going to make them have to think about Palestine
59:5359 minutes, 53 secondson their trip and he talked to his mom like no no no you can't even have conversations with me and I was like I can't even have conversations with you
1:00:011 hour, 1 secondprivately and he said if you have a conversation about Palestine on this trip you are going to ruin a young Jewish person's trip and his mom was
1:00:101 hour, 10 secondslike I've seen people cry because people mention Palestine maybe those tears are good but that's the thing with Zionism it never wants to be faced with reality
1:00:171 hour, 17 secondsit can't now let's go to the last tactic which is the dehumanization I don't know why I said it with a smile it's the most disgusting one but not only are
1:00:251 hour, 25 secondsPalestinians humanized as in they're less it's like they don't exist lately you hear this a lot what is a Palestinian like a lot of people they
1:00:321 hour, 32 secondstry to be provocative on my videos leaving comments and sometimes it really gets to me they're like what is a Palestinian even [ __ ] I'm right here
1:00:401 hour, 40 secondsand one of the antiz ISU that I spoke with Anna here she talks about a very interesting experience she had when she was active in reformed Jewish youth
1:00:481 hour, 48 secondsmovements and I remember like any you know Jewish space once you all get together you're going to talk about the most like you know controversial things
1:00:561 hour, 56 secondsso it's just very typically Jewish and somebody obviously brought up Israel and Palestine and there was one kid in a group he made a comment that's stuck
1:01:041 hour, 1 minute, 4 secondswith me maybe all these years later seven years later and he was like well Palestinians aren't real people like they're not real like they don't exist
1:01:121 hour, 1 minute, 12 secondsthe way he said it was so peculiar many people agreed with him it's very symbolic of how Zion's view Palestinian identity as something not tangible not
1:01:211 hour, 1 minute, 21 secondsreal something to be owned and controlled and there are of course more polite forms of doing that like the liberal zionists who talk about how much
1:01:281 hour, 1 minute, 28 secondsthey hire Palestinians basically having Palestinian slaves for anyone who doesn't know let's say 90% of
1:01:351 hour, 1 minute, 35 secondsconstruction workers in Israel right 90% of construction workers in Israel are Palestinians it has always been the case
1:01:421 hour, 1 minute, 42 secondsand it continues to be the case the people who actually built this country are the Palestinians they did it for the
1:01:491 hour, 1 minute, 49 secondsJews because the Jews uh used the system of Supremacy that they constructed they only constructed one and this is the system of Supremacy they
1:01:571 hour, 1 minute, 57 secondsdid not construct any houses and then they used the Palestinians who were under them in this system of Supremacy to force them to build the houses for
1:02:071 hour, 2 minutes, 7 secondsthem this is this is the horrible cynical irony of this situation that the Palestinians are forced to build the
1:02:141 hour, 2 minutes, 14 secondshouses for the Jews who then say Oh this is my house get out of here but also with this dehumanization not only are
1:02:221 hour, 2 minutes, 22 secondsthey dehumanized as inless they're being used as a way to project the ugliest parts that Israeli Society has try this as an experiment any Zionist that you
1:02:301 hour, 2 minutes, 30 secondsknow in your life find out what they say about Palestinians whatever it is I bet you go Google it you'll find out that Israel does it it doesn't matter what I can guarantee you like listen to this
1:02:391 hour, 2 minutes, 39 secondsguy talk about how Palestinian kids need to be isn't that the definition of Terror from Israel we kill like 30,000 Palestine people what you do you know
1:02:471 hour, 2 minutes, 47 secondshalf of the people that you kill in Gaza are kids the average age is 5 years old of the kids that were K in Gaza kids go
1:02:551 hour, 2 minutes, 55 secondsup what do you think going to happen my friend they're not grown up they are not grown up were they grown up yes or no did they kill anyone yes or no did they
1:03:031 hour, 3 minutes, 3 secondsdo anything to Israelis yes or no there is no reason to keep them alive my friend we need to keep fing all of them my friend this is common sense my friend
1:03:101 hour, 3 minutes, 10 secondsby way all the anti zist shes that I spoke with for this video see the Ridiculousness of these claims but something very interesting happened with the anonymous interview guest and she
1:03:191 hour, 3 minutes, 19 secondssaid something almost like radically honest and beautifully honest in my opinion but still holding some of the Zionist beliefs within her I asked her what are they she said oh no they'll
1:03:261 hour, 3 minutes, 26 secondshurt your feelings so first she started by listing the old ones that Israel was a land that was gift from God after the Holocaust and that the land was one through Miracles and continues to be one
1:03:351 hour, 3 minutes, 35 secondsthrough Miracles but there was one lingering belief that I found very interesting is there a talking point that you still believe in or you still
1:03:431 hour, 3 minutes, 43 secondsstruggle to let go of yeah definitely I I still think I'm indigenous to Palestine I am working on that but I
1:03:511 hour, 3 minutes, 51 secondsstill think this somewhere inside of me um it was in my ster um CU and it's I'm embarrassed of it I don't know what the
1:03:591 hour, 3 minutes, 59 seconds[ __ ] I think exactly but something like that is there um I I think I'm Middle Eastern even though I know that I'm
1:04:071 hour, 4 minutes, 7 secondsEuropean and this belief in being indigenous to the land is a trip and one of the most fundamental lies of Zionism because it helps solidify this
1:04:151 hour, 4 minutes, 15 secondsTranscendent story that I mentioned in the beginning about returning home like in one of these vog videos that I was watching there's this young American Jew who traveled to Israel and she was
1:04:231 hour, 4 minutes, 23 secondssaying how it's so much easier for her and her friends to meet up in tell AV than it is in LA or New York me also my friends Danielle and Michael are here who live in LA why is it easier for us
1:04:301 hour, 4 minutes, 30 secondsall to get together in Tel Aviv than it is in like LA or New York well maybe you should try harder to meet back home because home is the US babe and I know
1:04:381 hour, 4 minutes, 38 secondssomeone like that it's not really their fault cuz she's indoctrinated like a lot of these young zionists it's almost like they're a child of a murderer whose feelings you're trying to protect by
1:04:451 hour, 4 minutes, 45 secondsshielding them from the fact that their parent is a murderer they have nothing to do with the murder cuz they don't know any better but at some point you're like okay you're
1:04:531 hour, 4 minutes, 53 secondsinsufferable wake up already people mistake evil for being this thing that is uh perpetrated by demons it's about
1:05:001 hour, 5 minutesacknowledging that all human beings have capacity for evil all human beings have blind spots and I want to take it back to Eden Golan the contestants for EUR
1:05:081 hour, 5 minutes, 8 secondsVision cuz she's 20 she's like pretty much a kid and she went to school in Russia to take it back to that whole like fantasy of being indigenous to the
1:05:151 hour, 5 minutes, 15 secondsland in this one interview she's talking about how she was bullied for being a Jew which I can believe but then she said that the kids were like bullying
1:05:221 hour, 5 minutes, 22 secondsher cuz she's Israeli but sorry how would young Russian kids even be aware of the Israeli identity like I can imagine bullying you for being Jewish
1:05:301 hour, 5 minutes, 30 secondsokay that sucks but this idea that these young I don't know 8 nine-year-old kids in Russia were bullying her for her
1:05:381 hour, 5 minutes, 38 secondsIsraeli identity that's Again part of this mythology continuing to create the story that you are from that land convincing yourself and like at school
1:05:461 hour, 5 minutes, 46 secondson whiteboards like kids withdraw like Jews and like a poop emoji but now I look back at it and I'm like it's very
1:05:531 hour, 5 minutes, 53 secondsclear to me um I was always an outsider there I was always that Israeli Jewish girl and now the time has come to talk
1:06:001 hour, 6 minutesabout Deborah Messing not only does this woman have the IQ of a potato but the delusion she's living in when she was greeted by Noah tishby when she arrived
1:06:091 hour, 6 minutes, 9 secondsin Israel she was crying why am I crying and no is like cuz you're home that's why and Deborah's like yeah that's right
1:06:161 hour, 6 minutes, 16 secondsI'm home what home Hab you're from Brooklyn know why you feel sa for you why cuz you're home it really is it you
1:06:241 hour, 6 minutes, 24 secondsknow what's [ __ ] up about that video Deborah Messing the American has more right to move to occupied Palestine than
1:06:321 hour, 6 minutes, 32 secondsI do a Palestinian born in Jerusalem when I moved to New Zealand because my mom is kiwi I had to give up
1:06:411 hour, 6 minutes, 41 secondsmy Palestinian passport because Israel wouldn't let me have Jewel citizenship but Deborah Messing from New
1:06:491 hour, 6 minutes, 49 secondsYork can move to occupied Palestine cherry-pick a house and get an ENT entire Palestinian family removed that's
1:06:581 hour, 6 minutes, 58 secondshow all the illegal settlements in the West Bank are created by squatters welcome home Deborah and also
1:07:061 hour, 7 minutes, 6 secondson the topic of this fake indigeneity to the land you know about these projects of planting trees in Israel that Jews and the diaspora are encouraged to do
1:07:141 hour, 7 minutes, 14 secondswhich is sold as this thing that helps them grow their connection to the land and also nurture the land I think there were two reasons that trees were planted
1:07:221 hour, 7 minutes, 22 secondsbut we didn't know that we thought it was an honor we were making the Desert Bloom and they were used the trees to
1:07:291 hour, 7 minutes, 29 secondsone safe place for the future is Ziona City other to
1:07:361 hour, 7 minutes, 36 secondshide the village or this town where the Palestinians were removed from or
1:07:431 hour, 7 minutes, 43 secondsmassacred and um they also planted trees that were not native to the soil I think
1:07:501 hour, 7 minutes, 50 secondsthat was one of the things that there's been for major forest fires have part part of the reason is you have these
1:07:571 hour, 7 minutes, 57 secondsnon-native trees that I think were like pleasing to the eyes of Europeans it's so symbolic right of forcing yourself
1:08:061 hour, 8 minutes, 6 secondsinto a land and soil that you don't belong in and while we're still on the topic of this fake indigen do you know that Benyamin Netanyahu you know what
1:08:141 hour, 8 minutes, 14 secondshis real name is milikowski his father immigrated to Palestine and changed his surname from milikowski to Netanyahu which means God has given like that name
1:08:231 hour, 8 minutes, 23 secondsdid not exist it's like how I came up with my drag name it's just they came up with it to pretend they're from there I think that Zionism from the very second
1:08:311 hour, 8 minutes, 31 secondsit was born began as a very narcissistic ideological movement because what does it mean I'm going to move millions of
1:08:391 hour, 8 minutes, 39 secondspeople from here to there and tell them this is your story and what about other people that already live there I mean
1:08:461 hour, 8 minutes, 46 secondswhat is this now let's go for one final time to n p who talks about the shrewd way The Architects of designers project capitalized on the trauma of the Jews
1:08:551 hour, 8 minutes, 55 secondsescaping Europe and helped give them a false sense of Power by claiming indigen to Palestine the idea of Zionism at the
1:09:021 hour, 9 minutes, 2 secondsbeginning was to create what they called a Jew with
1:09:091 hour, 9 minutes, 9 secondsmuscles because the diaspora Jew was considered in anti-semitic discourse but
1:09:161 hour, 9 minutes, 16 secondsalso in Zionist discourse as a weak spiritual effeminate man the idea was to create a
1:09:251 hour, 9 minutes, 25 secondsnew Jew that would be the the opposite of this Jew so when they came to Palestine at the beginning of the 20th
1:09:341 hour, 9 minutes, 34 secondscentury they wanted to indigenize themselves they wanted to look like
1:09:401 hour, 9 minutes, 40 secondsArabs to be sented musly and to work the land to be Farmers because Jews in
1:09:471 hour, 9 minutes, 47 secondsEastern Europe were not allowed to have land so the idea was to heal by becoming
1:09:561 hour, 9 minutes, 56 secondsfarmers and warriors so this was the the counter to the diaspora Jew uh what
1:10:031 hour, 10 minutes, 3 secondshappened was they became too musle they lost this Jewish quality of being spiritual and they became thugs as
1:10:121 hour, 10 minutes, 12 secondsyou know Israel is a country that Jews around the world are attracted to for emotional reasons not for political reasons you go to Israel you know you
1:10:211 hour, 10 minutes, 21 secondsyou see people practicing Judaism out in the open celebrating their Jewish identity I mean these are beautiful things what is now occurring for many many Jews around the world is is is a
1:10:301 hour, 10 minutes, 30 secondsrealization um that the state of Israel is not acting in the interests of the Jewish people but that journey is not always easy yeah and and that's
1:10:381 hour, 10 minutes, 38 secondssomething I would love to to share is that I've gone there I've been trying to go there and it destroys you like I mean
1:10:471 hour, 10 minutes, 47 secondsit it helps you ultimately but it's been a long process for me to come to this point this is not it it's speed speedrun
1:10:541 hour, 10 minutes, 54 secondsafter October 7th but it started in 2018 when I refused to go to Birthright actually it's only anti-zionist Jews who are going to heal the world of the
1:11:031 hour, 11 minutes, 3 secondswounds of anti-Semitism and once those wounds are healed the wounds of anti-Semitism designist cannot keep fueling it to keep this project going
1:11:101 hour, 11 minutes, 10 secondsthe moment I realized I I managed to sort of overcome that indoctrination then everything became very clear
1:11:181 hour, 11 minutes, 18 secondsbecause the situation is crystal clear and and it's all about basically those who have the power those who oppress and subjugate and TR over the indigenous
1:11:261 hour, 11 minutes, 26 secondspeople of the land one of the biggest things that forced me further and further and further away from Zionism is that the fact that every time I question something and in the beginning I was
1:11:351 hour, 11 minutes, 35 secondsquestioning it as a liberal Zionist saying wait a second guys I'm a Zionist but I'm a liberal Zionist and therefore I think maybe we should not be buming
1:11:431 hour, 11 minutes, 43 secondsschool's children the first political thing I ever posted about Israel was on Facebook it was in 2014 during that uh
1:11:511 hour, 11 minutes, 51 secondsbombing campaign and I said you know it's not okay I said something along the lines of a two-state solution and it's not okay to bomb innocent people it was
1:12:001 hour, 12 minutesso mild it was so mild what I thought is it was the kind of thing that any person on any side of anything should be able
1:12:061 hour, 12 minutes, 6 secondsto freely say and I was treated by the people that I went to school with as if I said um all Israelis should be cast
1:12:131 hour, 12 minutes, 13 secondsout into the sea right now I didn't know the word Zionist frankly and I didn't have a political orientation I just knew
1:12:231 hour, 12 minutes, 23 secondsthat Israel was the home of the Jews and I believed it I thought I would die for
1:12:301 hour, 12 minutes, 30 secondsIsrael literally I wouldn't fight in wars in this country because I didn't believe any of them but I did think that
1:12:381 hour, 12 minutes, 38 secondsif I was going to die for that I might actually die for Israel so I went on a delegation with
1:12:471 hour, 12 minutes, 47 secondsinterface peace Builders and it took me maybe zero minutes on the ground
1:12:561 hour, 12 minutes, 56 secondsto know to see what I saw to see the horror to see the wall we got uh tear gas at Ida refugee camp the minute we
1:13:041 hour, 13 minutes, 4 secondsgot off the bus there was no reason for the tear gas it's the most tear gas place in the I think in the world when I first learned about the knocka I
1:13:131 hour, 13 minutes, 13 secondsremember I was so upset I I said I thought it would be better if we died in the Holocaust that's is why that was
1:13:201 hour, 13 minutes, 20 secondsliterally my reaction which is a very very um came from somewhere and I I went
1:13:271 hour, 13 minutes, 27 secondsto my friend at the time I had a friend who was a rabbi and we were we were hanging out and I said I don't want to be Jewish anymore I don't want to be
1:13:351 hour, 13 minutes, 35 secondsassociated with this and he said to me the Zionist want you to think that being Jewish is associated with the state of
1:13:451 hour, 13 minutes, 45 secondsIsrael and you can still be Jewish by you saying I can't be Jewish because I want to support the state of Israel you
1:13:521 hour, 13 minutes, 52 secondsare being a Zionist you can be an you can not can just choose to not be Zionist and so I really wanted to
1:13:591 hour, 13 minutes, 59 secondsreclaim that part of my identity and again I Associated Judaism with social justice and then I learn more and more about Israel and I'm like oh okay this
1:14:071 hour, 14 minutes, 7 secondsis the opposite of what makes me proud to be Jewish the idea of being an anti-zionist Jew has never been more mainstream than it is now the idea of
1:14:161 hour, 14 minutes, 16 secondssaying uh free Palestine has never been more mainstream than it is now one of the main things that I think should happen is that there should be Psych
1:14:251 hour, 14 minutes, 25 secondsiCal Research into societies which have become blinded to the you know for instance so for instance living in Nazi
1:14:321 hour, 14 minutes, 32 secondsGermany you would have to be blinded to the suffering of what's going on around you living in a part South Africa each each thing was preceded by a trauma
1:14:391 hour, 14 minutes, 39 secondsthough if you think about it so South Africa was preceded by the B War and the traumas of that and the camps of the British and Nazi Germany was preceded by
1:14:481 hour, 14 minutes, 48 secondsWorld War I an amazing amount of trauma for the German people it makes me worry so much about the generation of Palestinians who's growing up now for
1:14:571 hour, 14 minutes, 57 secondsforeign foree
1:15:061 hour, 15 minutes, 6 secondsspeee fore for
1:15:121 hour, 15 minutes, 12 seconds[Music]
1:15:271 hour, 15 minutes, 27 secondslike what do you expect to happen to this kid why wouldn't he want Vengeance like we're supposed to be okay with Americans having guns to shoot someone that enters their backyard but why are
1:15:351 hour, 15 minutes, 35 secondsPalestinians not allowed to retaliate against the most heinous crimes why are we supposed to be like the perfect victims but anyway I don't want to end
1:15:431 hour, 15 minutes, 43 secondson this gut-wrenching note I want to leave you with a more message of Hope again to go back to that podcast that El and Alon do on one of their episodes they had a Palestinian doctor named
1:15:521 hour, 15 minutes, 52 secondsSalah there there was a beautiful moment where El realized that he lives where salah's family used to be I thought it's
1:16:001 hour, 16 minutesinteresting that I ask you where where you grew up and then you said like that it was in vadi Jo right in Jerusalem and
1:16:081 hour, 16 minutes, 8 secondsthat your family were from Western Jerusalem and I asked from where and you
1:16:141 hour, 16 minutes, 14 secondssaid from K katamon which where I grew up in in Western Jerusalem so I lived on
1:16:221 hour, 16 minutes, 22 secondsthe place where your family got kicked out in 48 and then and before that we talked
1:16:301 hour, 16 minutes, 30 secondsabout why is it so hard for Zionist to change their mind so that's the reason I think it's your childhood you know I
1:16:381 hour, 16 minutes, 38 secondsgrew up thinking everything is just fine so what do you feel about this now
1:16:451 hour, 16 minutes, 45 secondsyes I don't know I just feel painful and sad this is the but it's also nice that we can sit
1:16:531 hour, 16 minutes, 53 secondshere I think and talk about it yeah because you you you didn't choose this
1:17:001 hour, 17 minutesyou you were born into it yeah and um and and you took responsibility mhm
1:17:091 hour, 17 minutes, 9 secondsand you started a healing process through that that you stood up and said no I
1:17:161 hour, 17 minutes, 16 secondsrefuse yeah makes me very emotional soly so I feel like this is this
1:17:231 hour, 17 minutes, 23 secondsconnects to what we said about living in Palestine right mhm so you're you started Living in Palestine I think and
1:17:291 hour, 17 minutes, 29 secondsthis is and this is how you you make up
1:17:471 hour, 17 minutes, 47 seconds[Music]
1:18:111 hour, 18 minutes, 11 seconds[Music]
1:18:171 hour, 18 minutes, 17 seconds[Applause]
1:18:201 hour, 18 minutes, 20 seconds[Music]
==
==
==
No comments:
Post a Comment