What kind of religion do they follow? #Judaism #jews
See less
Comments
Aslam Dar
·
·
Author·
subscribe to support https://www.facebook.com/aslam.dar1/subscribenow...

Subscribe to Aslam Dar
Subscribe to Aslam Dar
Reply
Aslam Dar
·
·
Author@followers
Reply
Youssef Aki
·
·
by author
God=Satan
Reply
Zach Foster
·
Thats not God
Peggy Graeff
·
Do they, do they, not does they- sorry, couldn’t stop myself
Lipps Roland
New Heaven
Isaiah 65:17-18 NKJV “
For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.
But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing,
Isaiah 66:22 NKJV
For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the LORD,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
Revelation 21:1 NKJV
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Revelation 21: 5 NKJV
Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”
Reply
Pat Mc Greevy
·
·
by author
Mad BASTA—-
Reply
Mitchell Paul
·
Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus are fictional characters.
Reply
Luciana Grotta Peccinine
·
The goal of the religion is make the people act better and respect eachother.
Reply
Ronald Helmick
·
Religion is satan, my goal isn't going to heaven as much as knowing The Father and making Him known. To know The One who loves…
See more
Reply
Jörgen Angelin
·
집을 듣는 곳으로 가라.
Reply
See original (Swedish)
Tarik Alameddine
·
Twisted
Reply
Abdul Kariem
·

Reply
Abdul Kariem
·

Reply
Abdul Kariem
·

Reply
Abdul Kariem
·

Reply
16 of 38
No comments:
Post a Comment